Protection of personal data
The company Monika Dokoupilová with its registered office in Prague, Kodymova 2536/14, ZIP code 158 00, ID number: 73359777 (“ILoveParfums”), the operator of the online store www.ILoveParfums.cz, declares that all personal data (hereinafter also “data”) are considered strictly confidential and treated in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in the field of personal data protection.
1. Personal data and its processing
1.1. Categories of personal data
We collect different information depending on which of our services you use.
If you shop with us, we collect:
- Name and contact details. Name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, billing address, telephone number, bank details, payment details.
- Demographics. Gender, date of birth, country and preferred language.
- Data created on the basis of the duration of the contract – purchased products, customer segment, volume of services provided.
- Login names and passwords. We do not have access to the real password.
If you receive marketing messages from us, we collect:
- Name and contact details – e-mail address and first name.
- Demographics – country, gender.
We also process the following personal data:
- Data from communication between ILoveParfums and the customer
- Camera recordings from ILoveParfums stores and premises
- Behavior records on websites managed by ILoveParfums
- Within the logs, mainly the IP address, data provided by the browser (resolution, version, operating system, fingerprint), language
- Name, surname, email, telephone and camera recordings in case of user testing
- Name, surname, email, telephone and company when organizing events
1.2. Purposes of personal data processing:
- Provision of services and their improvement . In order to be able to provide the offered services and improve them to your satisfaction, we process your personal data. Specifically, this includes:
- Processing an order for goods or services ordered either through our website, mobile application or customer line. The legal reason here is the need to fulfill the purchase contract and the selected data to fulfill legal obligations (eg accounting documents).
- Notification of product availability . In the event that you request monitoring of the availability of goods, we will process your personal data on the basis of your consent.
- Customer support. To ensure customer service and to eliminate any problems in fulfilling the purchase contract, we process your personal data on the basis of the necessary fulfillment of these contracts.
- Communication . We use the collected data for the purpose of communication with you and its individual adaptation. For example, we may contact you by phone, e-mail, in the application or in another form to remind you that you have goods in the online cart, to help you complete your order, to inform you of the current status of your request, order or complaint or to obtain it from you. additional information or remind you that you must take the necessary action to keep your account active. If you purchase from us as a non-member, we process this data due to the legitimate interest in communicating with the client, as described in this paragraph.
- Improving services . We use the data to continually improve our services and systems, including the addition of new features, and to make informed decisions using comprehensive analytics and business intelligence, all based on our legitimate interest in freedom of business and the need to improve services for success. in competition. To ensure adequate protection of your rights and interests, we use personal information that is as anonymous as possible for improvement purposes.
- Protection, security and dispute resolution . We may also process data for the legitimate interest of ensuring the protection and security of our systems and our customers, detecting and preventing fraud, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements based on legitimate interest.
- Camera recordings. ILoveParfums places cameras in its stores and premises to protect the legitimate interests of ILoveParfums. Areas where cameras are located are always marked with a warning.
- User testing . If you participate in the user testing program, we process your data on the basis of consent in the list of testers, we may contact you in order to participate in testing and we process data from testing. If you agree, we will record you as part of testing and evaluate this data.
- Organizing events . We use the data based on your consent for the purpose of planning, arranging and evaluating the events we organize.
- Marketing offers .
- Business message
- We send you business messages regarding similar products as you bought.
- You can always reject these business messages via the unsubscribe link provided in each email.
- If you unsubscribe from commercial communications, we will no longer use your electronic contacts for this purpose. We will start using them again if you register them or explicitly request them.
- The marketing offers you see may be selected based on additional information we have obtained about you over time based on contact information, demographics, favorites, and usage data from our products and websites (cookies, IP address, information provided your browser, information about clicks, displayed business messages, visited products). We do not perform fully automated processing, which would have legal effects for you.
- If you are not our customer, we process on the basis of your consent.
- You have the right to object to these processes at any time free of charge. Contact details are provided at the end of this document.
- Business message
- Processing of
cookies from websites operated by ILoveParfums
- If you have cookies enabled in your web browser, we process records of behavior from cookies placed on websites operated by ILoveParfums, for the purpose of ensuring better operation of the ILoveParfums website and for the purposes of ILoveParfums internet advertising. See a separate chapter of this document for more information.
1.3. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your personal data will be passed on to third parties or otherwise mediated only if it is necessary in the performance of the purchase contract, on the basis of a legitimate interest, or if you have given your prior consent.
- a) sister companies and processors on the basis of the fulfillment of the purchase contract for the performance of internal processes and procedures
- b) credit card companies, payment service providers for the purpose of processing payments and banks based on your order, fulfillment of the purchase contract
- c) to carriers for the purpose of delivery of products or services ordered by you and resolution of complaints, including withdrawal from the contract
- d) to our partners, in the loyalty schemes in which you participate
- e) other service providers, third parties involved in data processing
- f) to third parties, such as legal or financial representatives, courts for the purpose of processing tax documents, debt collection or other reasons arising from the fulfillment of our legal obligations
- g) public authorities (eg police)
- (h) third parties conducting customer surveys
If third parties use the data to the best of their interest, the controller shall not be liable for such processing. These processing is governed by the principles of processing personal data of the respective companies and persons.
2. Customer account and purchase without registration
- a) As part of concluding a contract, we set up a customer account for you, which is secured with a password. Within the customer account, you get direct access to your data, including their editing, and you can view both your data on completed and unfinished orders and edit the sending of the newsletter. You can also manage your personal data and newsletter via your customer account
- b) If you do not wish to open a customer account to make a purchase, you can also purchase in our E-shop without registration, ie as a non-member.
3. Security of personal data and retention period
3.1. Security of personal data
- a) Your personal data is transmitted to us in encrypted form. We use SSL (secure socket layer) encryption system. We secure our websites and other systems with the help of technical and organizational measures against the loss and destruction of your data, against access of unauthorized persons to your data, their modification or dissemination.
- b) For our processors, we require proof of compliance of their systems with the GDPR regulation.
- c) Access to your customer account is possible only after entering your personal password. In this context, we would like to warn you that it is essential that you do not disclose your access data to third parties and always close your web browser window after terminating your activity in the customer account, especially if you use your computer with other users. ILoveParfums assumes no responsibility for the misuse of passwords used, unless ILoveParfums directly causes this situation.
3.2. Processing time
We process and store personal data
- for the time strictly necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract
- 1 year from the end of the warranty period due to the resolution of potential disputes
- for the period during which ILoveParfums, as the administrator, is obliged to keep in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. Accounting documents, such as invoices issued by ILoveParfums, are archived in accordance with the law for a period of 10 years from their issuance.
- The consent for notification of the availability of goods remains valid until the dispatch of the availability information, but for a maximum period of 1 year or until its revocation.
- Consent to marketing offers is valid for 4 years or until revoked
- Camera recordings from ILoveParfums stores and the surrounding area of ILoveParfums buildings are processed for a maximum of 90 days from the date of the camera recording.
- Test records, including camera recordings, for a period of 1 year
- Review 6 years
- We help the needy for 10 years
- Communication 2 years
- Competitions 1 year
In other cases, the processing time results from the purpose of processing or is given by legal regulations in the field of personal data protection.
4. Rights of data subjects
- a) If we process your personal data, you can request free information about the processing of your personal data at any time.
- b) If you believe that we are processing personal data in violation of the protection of your personal data and the legal conditions of personal data protection, you can ask for an explanation, request that we eliminate the situation, in particular, you can request a correction, addition, destruction of personal data or blocking of personal data.
- c) To exercise your rights, contact the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection at the email address
. You can also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- d) You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be deleted or anonymised; however, this does not apply to personal data that ILoveParfums needs to fulfill legal obligations (eg fulfillment of an already placed order) or to protect its legitimate interests. Personal data will also be destroyed if personal data is not required for the specified purpose or if the storage of your data is inadmissible for other reasons stipulated by law.
Our website uses so-called cookies to make our offer relevant, interesting and user-friendly. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, smartphone or other device and which are used in your browser. You can find more information about cookies
- for the correct functionality of the basket so that you can complete your order as easily as possible
- to remember your login details so you don’t have to re-enter them
- the best possible adaptation of our website to your requirements thanks to traffic monitoring, your movement around the website and the functions used
- Finding information about viewing ads so that we do not show you an ad for goods you are not interested in
Some cookies may collect information which is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called “third party cookies”). For example, information about products purchased on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency as part of the display and customization of online advertising banners on the websites you view. However, you cannot be identified from this information.
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types. Short-term so-called “session cookies” are deleted as soon as you end your visit to our site. In the long term, so-called “persistent cookies” remain stored on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them. cookies and your browser settings).
Cookies can also be divided according to their functionality into:
- analytics that help us increase the user comfort of our site by understanding how users use it
- conversion, which allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which in combination with conversion helps to analyze the performance of various sales channels
- remarketing, which we use to personalize the content of ads and their proper targeting
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site
5.3. Rejection of cookies
You can find information about browsers and how to set preferences for cookies on the following websites or in other documentation of internet browsers
An effective cookie management tool is also available at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Our website contains links to other websites that are practical and contain information. Please note that this site may be owned and operated by other companies and organizations and has different security and privacy policies. Our company has no control and is not responsible for any information, material, products or services contained or accessible through this website.
6. Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address or customer line listed in the footer of this Policy.
Commissioner for personal data protection:
Contact: Monika Dokoupilová – ILoveParfums.cz,
150 00 Prague
Customer service: (+420) 603 351 380 or
8. Payment options
Online payments are provided for us by the ComGate Payment Gateway . The service provider, ComGate Payments, as, is a licensed Payment Institution operating under the supervision of the Czech National Bank. Payments made through the payment gateway are fully secured and all information is encrypted.
Credit card payment
In the ComGate Payment Gateway interface, enter the card number, validity date and CVC code – three numbers, which you will find in the signature strip on the back of the card. Everything is secured by the 3D Secure standard, so you will probably be asked to enter a numeric code, which you will receive by SMS from your bank.
9. Terms of delivery.
Delivery time up to 3 working days, Czech Post registered shipment. Postage and packing 79 CZK, delivery abroad on request. Free pick-up at a store in Prague. All orders placed before 4 pm are handed over to the carrier on the same day. Working days: Monday to Friday except holidays.
Preparation time: Orders received from Monday to Friday are usually prepared on the same day or the following day. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday are usually scheduled for the following Monday or Tuesday. Subject to the availability of goods.
10. Conditions for returning goods / complaints
If you are not fully satisfied with the purchase, you can simply return the goods or have them exchanged within 30 days from the date of delivery or purchase at the store.
Returned goods must be in their original condition, in the original packaging, with any accessories and package leaflet.
CAUTION: Products that have been used cannot be returned. The gift can be returned under the above conditions. The product will be exchanged at the store. When returning the product by mail, the value of the product will be returned to your desired account or in cash.
return in store
Take with you:
– A printed invoice for your order (sent by email) or a receipt from the store.
Our staff will take care of your request and refund you, create a gift card or exchange the goods.
return of goods by post
1. Prepare the products you want to return:
– Pack the goods in such a way that they are maximally protected during transport, ideally in the original packaging.
– Fill in the return / claim form and put it in the package together with the goods.
– Send the shipment to the following address:
150 00 Prague 5
Attention: the cost of sending the returned goods is paid by you.